Thresholds for Retiring Baby Boomer Executives
- Impart transition best practices in preparing the organization for your departure.
- Help you assess organizational vulnerabilities and make an action plan.
- Provide ways to engage your board in the process.
- Using your cohort, address individual challenges with sage advice.
- Reflect on the personal implications of saying goodbye and embracing a new way of life.
- Share with others the joys and challenges of leaving long-term non-profit work.
- Feel relieved about navigating the process ahead successfully.
- Be excited to know others in the same boat.
- Make new friends.
Session I – Readying for the Transition and Understanding Your Legacy
Session II – Transition Best Practices and Taking Organizational Action
Session III – Addressing Challenges
Session IV – Board Roles and Involvement
Session V – What’s Next
Upcoming Session Dates:
Wednesday, March 8
Wednesday, March 22
Wednesday, April 5
Wednesday, April 19
Wednesday, May 3
Time: 12 – 2 pm EST
$995 includes 10 hours of learning and a packet of transition tools and resources, including materials to share with your Board of Directors.
For more information: contact Nancy Jackson
Email Nancy Jackson
Once you register, information will follow. We are limiting each session to twelve executives.